Pivotal is committed to the health, safety and welfare of all our employees and any other persons affected by our operations. Pivotal will ensure compliance with WHS procedures by conducting an OH&S inspection on each of our client’s sites and producing a detailed report with recommendations for any site safety improvements.
Pivotal believes that these objectives can only be achieved through a methodical approach to these issues and therefore will ensure:
- Compliance with all legislative requirements related to workplace Health & Safety
- Employees are appropriately trained, supervised and provided with adequate information to undertake their duties safely
- Appropriate records are kept in relation to the risk management program
- All accidents, incidents and near misses are reported to the immediate supervisor and Pivotal consultant, the circumstances investigated and recorded and appropriate measures taken to prevent any recurrence
- Providing employees and clients with a clear understanding of this policy and their responsibilities
- Personal protective equipment is provided and employees are given adequate training on its proper usage
- All employees are consulted on WHS issues relevant to them
Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Pick Packer/Process Worker in Banksmeadow Area.
Seeking experienced Machine Operator to work full time on a rotating roster located in South Windsor