Pivotal On Site Services
Pivotal On Site Services Division specialises in the provision of high volume, skilled flexible labour; aimed at improving our client's flexibility to meet their Customers demands and whilst also improving casual staff retention, productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
In these demanding times, your business needs to be one step ahead of your competition, consistently delivering a quality and cost effective service to retain your valued customers.
With any business, staff are a substantial element of your business costs and having a partner that truly works with you to improve efficiencies and providing an unrivalled flexible workforce solution, whilst still constantly looking to reduce costs and giving you the confidence to win new business knowing you can deliver.
The following three elements ensure Pivotal can constantly deliver a flexible service to our On Site Clients.
Client Dedicated Account Managers
Pivotal’s Account Managers are totally focused on delivery to a single Client, they are dedicated to their Client without any distractions whatsoever, every quality candidate recruited is only supplied to that one client – without exception. It’s like having your own recruitment branch on site.
Effective and Efficient
Through our dedicated procedures and processes, Pivotal On Site Services guarantees our service to our Clients, including;
Immediate supply of trained casual workers
- Increased productivity through improved casual worker retention.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Lower costs for flexible casual workers.
- Reduced recruitment administration.
- Client specific Management Information.
- Continuity of casual workers.
- Cost saving processes and efficiency improvements.
- Reduce injury & accident related costs.
- Improve time to fill ratios.
- Minimise staff turnover.
- Provide regular result analytics & reporting.
Pivotal Recruitment & HR Specialists
Because our Account Manager are based on our clients site - working exclusively for that individual client, Pivotal are able to tailor our processes to meet our clients specific and possibly unique requirements.
The Pivotal dedicated Account Manager will ensure our client receives complete fulfilment whatever their requirements and timescales.
Our account managers are focused and responsible for;
- Recruitment and Selection of casual workers to agreed minimum standards.
- Maintaining of an ‘available pool’ of qualified staff.
- Introduction and ongoing management of casual workforce.
- Comprehensive administration processes to ensure compliance with all Recruitment and Employment legislation.
- Collation and reporting of Management Information relevant to our clients business and achievement of their targets, objectives and mission statement.
- Consistently exceeding agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensuring the most cost effective labour solution is provided.
The Pivotal’s dedicated Account Manager will become an integral part of your management team, working closely and supporting your current HR Function to deliver a flexible workforce solution across your whole business.
Pivotal is also able to provide a wide range of additional services to meet our client’s specific needs, these include:
- Recruitment Planning
- Salary Surveys
- Specific Recruitment Campaigns
- Redundancy Deployment
Our Client strives to cater to the Healthcare, Biotechnology, Life Science and associated industries.
Are you an experienced High Reach Forklift Driver looking to start work ASAP in Greendale NSW ? If you said yes we have the job for you!