Our mission is to deliver timely and commercially viable HR solutions, tailored to your company mission, goals and values.
The human resource needs of your company are unique and in order to provide you with prompt and practical solutions we commit to a strategic alliance which helps us understand your needs and identify the challenges confronting your organisation. We operate across a broad spectrum, at both strategic and operational levels from individual assignments to long term human resource management.
Our specialist teams work with you to cover all requirements from last minute sick leave, to maternity leave cover, to ongoing adhoc requirements 24/7. Our personalised service means that you will always talk to a Pivotal consultant no matter what time of day or night. We have no call centres, so you will always be assisted by someone who fully knows your requirements.
Through the specialised divisions of HR Solutions and the Pivotal Training & Development team, we offer a broad range of services including, but not limited to:
- IR consultation and advice
- Induction formulation and review
- Safe Hiring© legislative compliant recruitment and selection
- Probationary period management
- Performance management programmes
- WH&S management systems creation and review
- WH&S training
- Standard operating procedures creation and review
- Employee relations programmes
- Psychometric assessment services
- Career counselling
- Succession planning
- Stress awareness and work/life integration
- Professional client service training
- Supervisory/Management programmes
- Written communication training
- Presentation skills training
Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Pick Packer/Process Worker in Banksmeadow Area.
Seeking experienced Machine Operator to work full time on a rotating roster located in South Windsor