At Pivotal we are dedicated to delivering quality service to all clients, we recognise the unique and often complex needs of Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander job seekers. We acknowledge the Australian Government’s “Closing the Gap” initiative and strive to support Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander job seekers by effectively engaging them in employment, education, training and or other approved activities, to improve their chances of ongoing success within the Australian labour marketplace.
Pivotal has extensive experience working with employers to achieve diversity and Indigenous Participation Plan targets. We will find the right candidates for your job
When you partner with us, Pivotal will:
- Provide specialist advice about achieving your Indigenous Participation Plan and Diversity targets.
- Assist with your workforce development & diversity.
- Provide ongoing support to help make the engagement a success.
- Assume all the usual employer responsibilities on your behalf ie- payroll, workers comp.
- Provide advice in developing and executing your Indigenous employment policies.
When considering an Indigenous employee option, It is important to realise that expanding the knowledge and awareness of non-Indigenous staff within an organisation, creates a deeper understanding of cultural issues among the Indigenous community. Indigenous employees can play an important role in developing this understanding.
Pivotal currently boasts a “work ready” Indigenous labour force supported by highly experienced personnel as well as accredited safety management systems.
Contact Pivotal on (02) 9687 9299 for a Specialist support and expertise in ensuring your organisation’s success.
Seeking experienced Machine Operator to work full time on a rotating roster located in South Windsor
Seeking Experienced Knife Hand/Machine Operator available to work Monday to Saturday, ongoing position - temp to perm